The hospital at home system is composed of a home device – similar in size to a bed stand – and a Service Centre Module allowing the caregiver to monitor the patient through a monitoring station from a remote location. These two instruments are interconnected via internet, allowing data to be safely and conveniently exchanged in real time.
Thanks to an easy to use interface, the medical caregiver can access the patient's status with a few taps; immediately obtaining the fundamental remote monitoring parameters.
The Service Centre Module provides all the functions required for assistance in a telemedicine system:
- easy monitoring of physiological parameters
- easy to use and flexible management system
- easy to use interface
- tap to call video calling
- automatic classification system
- clinical chart
- device and therapy management service
- alerts for all users